Tuesday, January 27, 2015

However, do not go completely barefoot. I downloaded a map of Barcelona on your phone. I navigation


2014 (1) March (1) 2013 (4) July (3) The great murmur or practice of Ecology 2006 Two for the price of one or what to guzzle ... Can you use the toilet or how darted ... January (1) 2012 (6) October (1) September (1) July (1) of June (1) Mai (2) 2011 (9) December (1) November (1) September (2) August (3) of June (1) Mai (1) 2010 (7) April (1) March (2) February (4) 2009 (8) September (1) Mai (1) March (1) February sakura seafood buffet college park (4) January (1) 2008 (7) Mai (2) April (5) 2007 (2) November sakura seafood buffet college park (1) September (1) 2006 (1) November (1)
A long time was my desire to visit Barcelona. Even last year I tried, but ironically not I hit the plane and went to Zagreb. sakura seafood buffet college park This time, however, orient and early in January with Ferrari bought plane tickets and hotel. I mean, we kept hotel room, I have not bought a hotel in Barcelona. He told Dean that a hundred thousand euros a person can equip working hostel in Valencia, but as scoured sakura seafood buffet college park money-boxes, could not gather a hundred, let alone a hundred thousand. So - in a hotel room. For four nights. I told the boss that because May Day is Wednesday, I take my leave ... okololezhashtite days from Monday to Friday. He looked at me sadly, but I signed sakura seafood buffet college park the application for leave, what makes me.
The moment I realized that I'm going to Spain, you sumalaka people took to give me advice. Generally I tend not to read in advance of things in various places where I was going, I can find my impressions samosindikalno. Apparently nobody else shared my ideas about the device trips. Jessica dug somewhere ... a guide in Italian. So razsadih I had saved my morning reading it. However, my friends sakura seafood buffet college park took my unawareness very heart and began - to go there to see it, to keep from pickpockets know that do not speak English. Abe crazy people. I was raised in Bulgaria, aloo, we pickpockets produce them. And in France they did not speak English, but spoke them unexpected sakura seafood buffet college park eclipse like me and will speak Japanese.
However, do not go completely barefoot. I downloaded a map of Barcelona on your phone. I navigation, those with huge paper maps to his thinking. sakura seafood buffet college park So twenty tales Aprilias natraskah their luggage in a backpack and I was ready to go. Then considered for a natraskah and suitcase. The idea was to have a place for purchases - chorizo, sherry sakura seafood buffet college park and other such goodies Iberian took to jump in my cranial box. But there is wide and spacious with plenty of room for jumping crap.
I kept the plane seats strategically placed very back so that the wings do not come into frame in the case of images. Except sakura seafood buffet college park that someone was so arranged seats that diverged windows with portholes ... ... ... whatever skylights installed on airplanes to be seen through it. And besides, we were flying in clouds all the time, so that even in what was to be seen, there was nothing to see through it. Over Spain brings us some adverse winds blowing, some turbulence, some air pockets ... it was great fun. And here, dear children, it is time for a lecture on molecular physiology. When the body is accustomed to certain signals, even a small dose of it can have a big effect. Such as bright light after being acclimatized to the dark. Or both to me reflects caffeine sakura seafood buffet college park - because I do not drink coffee, if you do happen sakura seafood buffet college park to try a cup, then all day I like spring. Jessica is the same with adrenaline. Because avoid any excitement, even a little jolt has stable consequences. And while half plane had clung to their seats, Jessica giggled like a nun cycling and wondering what's wrong with her.
After en number of jolts aircraft descended below the clouds and below us stretched out Spain. Except ... the sea was on the wrong side. As coming from the north and know that the beach is to the east, somehow expect sea left. Besides, it was right. Who moved the sea without informed me ?! Then he realized that the pilot was passed by the city and is the approach to the airport from the south. What I circumspect, huh?
We landed and rolled out to the airport building. Inside was izblizano to shine ... and pretty sakura seafood buffet college park quiet. The first thing I saw after navigate the tangle of black reflective plates and miscellaneous me your chrome eskalatorishta there was ... Shop Football Club Barcelona. Oh. One of many. Ooh. On top of the first of May had to play the semi-finals of the Champions saliva

No comments:

Post a Comment