Friday, December 20, 2013

My Beauty Day My name is Nahuel, and this is a blog about my various discoveries from the world of


Hi dear girl, finally my turn to show you their purchase with an American Sephora, I got them in early November, but the show did not work, the trip, the boxes. harbor seafood buffet Today show just two parcels, I merge them into one post.
Limited edition design in pink. I already have a classic version in black jar, I love this mask for oily skin is the perfect care. Masked natural ingredients: volcanic mineral, marine mud, clay, green tea leaves, green tea extracts, chamomile, calendula, cucumber, harbor seafood buffet ivy, lavender oil, etc.. Only 10 minutes for deep cleansing of the skin, removing greasy for a few days and then narrowing.
This mosaic is very detailed and beautifully showed Anya (Anna Sei) on his blog. I do not have the patience to do such a colossal swatches of all shades, so if you're interested go to Anna's wonderful blog.
Set tone bases without oil content to create a smooth and perfect tone face. In the set: - Foundation harbor seafood buffet Primer-oil free. 30ml. Makeup base without fat, colorless. - Tinted Moisturizer-oil free. 30ml. Moisturizing tonal basis without fat, tone sand (sand). -Undercover Pot-3. 1g + 0.8 g + 4g. Jar for camouflage consists of two concealers (one under the other eye on the problem areas) and loose powder, which should enshrine the entire makeup. Two masking tools in a jar and powder under them with unlocking the container. -Two different size brushes for concealers. -Puff for applying loose powder Sponge-oval tonal framework for applying to the face.
Probes to both orders, left to first order, the right to the second. Probes chose itself from the list. A 2 cards with flavor Dot Marc Jacobs put themselves Sephora. My opinion: While almost none of these orders are not thoroughly tried. Only started to explore a set of Laura Mercier for perfect tone, it seems that he really does not give the skin to shine throughout the day (6 hours exactly), which is a very big plus, but not very masks irregularities, that is, if it is necessary to disguise enlarged pores or redness or inflammation on this set do not have to count, he has a very light coating. Glamglow mask while lying, I have not finished the previous jar but I know that she is the same, so for me this is a super product. Laura Mercier shadows waiting for their turn, they are so beautiful harbor seafood buffet that while only admire them, I wish solemnly to them proceed but no time to put them on and do not want to run.
Reply
My Beauty Day December 11, 2013, 0:36
Nahuel how much you treasure! With new clothes! Everything is beautiful and all want to immediately see and try :) Paletka shadows, of course, unmatched! I agree that on the run would not want her to start dating. Reply Delete harbor seafood buffet
Everything just fucking)))) I hope you all details to us then tell me how rasprobuesh. A link can be on the "wonderful blog Anna?", I do not understand who you mean, and svotchiki look unreal like ... Reply Delete harbor seafood buffet
My Beauty Day My name is Nahuel, and this is a blog about my various discoveries from the world of beauty, cosmetics harbor seafood buffet and just interesting female harbor seafood buffet things. I am talking only about what she personally tried, I saw and felt ... I apologize in advance harbor seafood buffet for any errors in the Russian harbor seafood buffet language, I write on it just a couple of years, thanks. View profile
ILLAMASQUA Mystery Selection: That the same set in the mysterious?
2B (1) A England (1) Absolute! (1) Absolution (1) Academie (13) ADOREBOX (6) Adriana karembeu (7) Agnes b (1) Ainhoa (1) Akane (2) Albion (1) Alessandro (5) Algenist (1) Algotherm (3) Alina Zanskar (6) Allure (29) Alterna (1) Amore Pacific (1) Anastasia (2) Anatomicals (3) Angel's Magic (1) Anna Lotan (2) Annick Goutal (1) Arcancil (1) Arcona (1) Arganeden ( 1) Armand Basi (3) Atelier Cologne (2) Attirance (2) Avene (12) Avon (2) Avril (3) B Kamins (1) Babor (1) Baija (1) Balance Me (1) Balenciaga (1) Batiste (3) BB Cream (12) Be Chic (1) Beauty Box (38) Beauty Protector (1) Beautybird (3) Beautyblender (2) Beautylishious (5) Bella Pierre (1) Benefit (10) Bettyhula (2) Bio Oil (1) BioBliss (1) Bioelements (1) Biogenie (1) Biopoint harbor seafood buffet (2) Biosilk (3) Biotherm (4) Bioxidea (1) Birchbox (9) Bite (1) Blackberry and Bay (1) BlackUp (1) Blanc Cachemire (1) Bliss (3) Blush (2) BM Beauty (3) Bo-Ho (2) BOBBI BROWN (5) Body Butter (2) Body Shop (1) Bomb Cosmetics (1) Bombshell (2) Bonacure ( 6) Borghese (1) Boscia (1) Boucheron (1) Bourjois (6) Brad (1) Bruno Vassari (1) Bumble and bumble (2) Burberry harbor seafood buffet (3) Bush Flower (1) Butter London (6) Buxom (2 ) Bvlgari (1) C.Fitzgerald (1) Cacharel (4) Calvin Klein (4) Camille Beckman (1) Candy Box (2) Capture totale (1) Cargo (1) Carmex (1) Carole Franck (2) Cartier ( 1) CASA D'ARGANE (2) Caudalie (7) CC Cream (5) Cehko (1) Celfix (3) Cellcosmet (8) Cellmen (3) Cettua (1) ChakaiClub (3) Chanel (36) Chella (2) CHI (4) Chloe (5) CHOCOBOX (2) C

No comments:

Post a Comment