Friday, March 13, 2015

Better than eBay


There are two blush, of the same name, the color, however, do not even have a nodding vehi mercatus acquaintance with each other. The story began on 06/06/2011, when, after a long search, and then ordered the invasion of the first MAC pirosítómat eBay, kayd684 - from. A lot of high-end products and a 99% rating was convincing enough for me, so 10 off the rouge also cheated named Buff, which is super quickly, arrived in Great Britain in 4 days. The brilliant colors for extra durability and amazing pigmentation due immediately fell in love with this beautiful little vehi mercatus pit, and from then on became my favorite. Then I managed to drop that shattered, but I did not fall into question, so I was with him, and a little alcohol fix. Then my sister came into the picture, who defeated the pirosítót mysterious ways for improvement and this is actually thwarted my DIY project. Therefore, the last time I was in Budapest, I jumped at the MAC in Westend in the Buff and immediately asked for a refill from pan. Even when I saw the sunlight vehi mercatus pan, was suspicious, as if not to remember this scene, turned out at home, that's really not the same thing.
On the left hand side of the MAC from the right side and is available from the abaya. The last two pictures it is clear that much of the eBay barnásabb. I do not believe that, just as some Catrice szemhéjpúdernél, it also could change the color, so I can only assume that the 3-year-beloved pirosítóm certainly fake. Actually, I was fully satisfied vehi mercatus with it, no irritation provoked me, really liked, but it's pretty big disappointment ... so now that I released a hamisítványért 10 pounds. It seems that almost 100% positive vehi mercatus feedback does not guarantee anything. Left-wing eBay, on the right from Mac
I prefer the older color is a pity that it was false. Otherwise I do not see why you can not normally assigned to MAC, for example, my. I do not go near their shops every day, so you could use the online ordering ... Reply Cancel
djkaty: This online shopping I'm sorry. The tesminked.hu MAC can be ordered vehi mercatus from the same stuff, but there is not nearly every product. : /fairyland: vehi mercatus I do not know, I do not think that would do such a great brand. I think if they introduce a new color, it surely give a new name. Ninijam: I like both of them, after all, it is not yet managed to decide which better ... maybe a little bit more to refill comes: D Delete
hi! This is interesting, because I bought a mac at home in the same pirosítót, vehi mercatus but the normal cup, and I do not refill any color you like what you ordered and e-BAYROL I took my time well. So you can really, that was the other color. It seems to me that after you load the pinkish light brownish e-Bayes. Mine is brown, the same. I looked at the back and everything is the same, so I do not think it's fake. Cancel Reply
I wanted a place that presents high-quality, affordable products and ideas for everyday life, inspire and get some nice moments to readers. From this was born the idea of the blog Cheap and Chic look.
Better than eBay
2015 (2) January (2) 2014 (147) December (2) November (8) October (15) September (20) August (16) July (5) June (10) May (7) April (10) March (15) February (17) January (22) 2013 (206) December (13) November (16) October (20) September (20) August (20) Back to school - The Best app-s {not only} sulik ... Bgirl - Sparkle Yogurt Milky Glitter nail polish o ... Back to school - Fashionable booklets Pinspiráció 28 Wallet-Friendly Jewelry vehi mercatus preservation Back to school - School-friendly manicure Back to school - Basic Daily makeup nail - Candy Shop Back to school - Downloadable educational planner Pinspiráció 27 Rexona Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Back to school - Shopping List Scrapbook vehi mercatus 46. Daily Nail - Graffiti Manicure Pinspiráció Hunter Round 3 26 12 Sunglasses counterparts without trial ? Daily Nail - Fake Gold Rush of the baby? - MAC Buff July (16) June (19) May (19) April (17) March (17) February (14) January (15) 2012 (173) December (12) November (9) October (18) September (8) August (12) July (16) June (12) May (21) April (20) March (18) February (23) January (4)
100happyday (2) Aden (10) Advent (8) Advent wreath (1) ajakápo

No comments:

Post a Comment