Thursday, March 26, 2015

Flo, no relation what I wrote above. To share Enver not enough years, not days. While

Apples of 5 May | RESO
I do not want to talk here for the martyrs that they honored all over the world, of any organization vechthuis utrecht or party who have been living in them, but the unbearable has been masquerading who became their behalf by the communist dictatorship.
In the three-month zborrin made anywhere from Durres beach, vechthuis utrecht I met with many friendships have created themselves. Among them were acquainted with a guy who had graduated Economics, who after zborrit start in undertaking the fruit-vegetables. It would have been since 1985. Across the country plagued the total poverty. In stores do not find anything except the seller to make society during eight hours two or three pots of flowers of four-five boxes of sardines.
By early May of that year rencounter with this friend zborrit. - Will apple? vechthuis utrecht - Says, among others. I saw with surprise because he had not first months proved fruit. - You, are you a martyr's family? - Told me with eyes that sparkled some of irony. Although no fancy never talked about politics, (which was quite normal at the time), he apparently had failed to understand something from my silence. - Of course - you answer laughing. - Come with vllain tat, will give a paper, and on May 4 will go to such and such a shop. - Stay or you, not with ngatrro with such things. - Will apple, right?
In short, I took the letter and on May 4 went to keep the shop queues had told me. I was very uncomfortable. Not only was it the first time I stood in a circle that was foreign to me, but surrounded by veteran bowler, trying to find an answer if someone asked me whom I had martyr in the family. Fortunately, none of them asked me.
When I came out of the store as he relieved a bit, but I did not know that the worst would have been taking to the streets with a net filled with apples. It starking apple mesh, attracted the attention of passersby as if I held up a piece of paradise or ... self "ndalueme vechthuis utrecht apple". Cursed mother had given me a goal and not a purse buckram.
All eyes cast net award apple while I rushing with his head down. I was embarrassed to run. The views were so unbearable, as in those moments would like to disappear from the earth.
Yes I approached the house. When I go to the Ministry of Education, a pregnant woman, who was walking on the sidewalk next, break and comes to me to ask me where I had bought apples apologized me a sweet smile of peace that only pregnant women can 'a have. He hewed at all. What can I answer? Ç'kisha me rather than to have it "lucky"? I was ashamed keeping up apples of May 5. I know that half-voice murmured: "No, no, are only for the families of martyrs" - and was filled with sweat. I found the strength to take two grains and gave award. She, with the same sweet smile, start the contest. Here apples left hand and ran passed Durres way to access my driveway.
I remembered the veterans who came out of the shop with his head up and slow gait, proud of "fate" them. To be washed and cleaned them apples to tackle served vechthuis utrecht on May 5 Lenka Çukove the other idiots that are trasheshin between the great misery. Eyes filled with tears me.
Beautiful theme that ye picks for 5 May. But as surely shame that you set the theme for 5 May only open debate Perth? Why not choose a theme with respect to the fallen, but must connect with the time of the dictatorship in order to provoke debates in different parts of the debaters? Shame on you.
Lost, in that topic I asked if any politician would visit them today (visit peseminutshe as usual, how to say) their graves made me feel worse, as busy as they are, respectively, the strike and toys ...
The author was the only somewhat honorable and sensible man so by all who were in line? This author had sensitivity elderly and those with bowler were all scoundrels and reckless by author. Flee or not we open the belly, hide this topic stupid as you have time.
For writing, no real color, full of pain and paradox reminds us of the use of families of martyrs for freedom, who perhaps had lost their lives to the ideal of welfare and equality. While body propagates-Manipulator, after 30 years sought to dasonte (shared) population vechthuis utrecht was hungry and poverty articles total.
1.RRoftè 5 May !! 2. Thus you shall see your always saw you as your first day, bent forward sacrifices heroes !! 3 people. was yesterday as today, receive visits fmiljarèt the heronjve..si vechthuis utrecht yesterday today with concern that do not know what to bring pèrpara..di thing as apples ???
hajt, mirdita of time ... are you as you are where you are .... well Boft those who will eat
Flo, no relation what I wrote above. To share Enver not enough years, not days. While

No comments:

Post a Comment