Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thanks Zitu! It was very good and was useful in professional terms: beszélgethettem Nényei fashion


We arrived at the Marie Claire Fashion Show last Friday with my friend Which was a milestone in the life of my blog as this was the first time we Appeared Officially military's press staff :) The collections on display were all of a high standard. The audience Experienced atlantic city breakfast buffet in brilliant atlantic city breakfast buffet fashion show with the now beautiful creations. I hope a lot of people saw the display atlantic city breakfast buffet of During the three days Because it was really worth it! Last week we arrived atlantic city breakfast buffet on Friday night with my girlfriend Marie Claire fashion show, which was a historic moment in the life of my blog, first appeared in the official Festy in style with a fashion event as press :)) The collections were presented to par. Great fashion show was seen in the audience, beautiful creations. I hope more people saw the three presentations during the day, because it was worth checking atlantic city breakfast buffet out! A little taste of the outfits: a taste of kreációkból: We managed to get some shots of a couple of designers: Lens finally managed to get a couple of designers: Kepp Showroom: Smith Alice Imago Mundi: Kardos Agnes Pringer Patricia wearing Barber atlantic city breakfast buffet Bea's designs atlantic city breakfast buffet . Je Suis Belle: Devin Dalma Nanushka: Alexander Sandra USE Unused András Tóth I also met some fashion bloggers: I met fashion bloggers also: Street Fashion Budapest Simonovics Ildiko Smize Fashion: Chaby We could eat amazing cold buffet meals and SALADS on the reception atlantic city breakfast buffet .. . Fantastic cold dishes, salads eat at the reception ...
In the end we got the gift parcel too :) Yeah !!! There was a fabric atlantic city breakfast buffet softener in the bag so hurt We could wash our clothes :) In the end we got scented gift package :))) Jupiii !!! Flushing was in the bag to wash the smell Town rucijaimat me know :) We Came across Der Heni in the car park. Henin ran into the parking lot of frost.
This is a beautiful post !!! I love your blog and I follow you ... my name's Martina and I come from Italy ... I would like you visit my fashion blog and you follow me ... I wait you and your suggestions! kiss kiss = D 20 October 2010 20:41
Thanks Zitu! It was very good and was useful in professional terms: beszélgethettem Nényei fashion designer :) Yeah, I was a big fencing :) so bad, I had to decide h, h which team will win, because I really liked both styling. 21 October 2010 13:33
Followers
2013 (204) August (15) July (16) June (18) May (20) April (34) March (36) February (32) January (33) 2012 (309) December (32) November (24) October (27) September (21) August (26) July (30) June (31) May (33) April (21) March (22) February (21) January (21) 2011 (159) December (16) November (17) October (17) September (14) August (13) July (8) June (9) May (12) April (18) March (13) February (12) January (10) 2010 (111) December (10) November (12) January (13) Martha Makány's autumn-winter Interview with collection bags Skin Iszak Esther Marie Claire atlantic city breakfast buffet Fashion Days 2010 Japanese street fashion Festy's autumn outfit Tally's lottery outcome of Marie Claire Fashion Inspiration Days Are Coming! Jungle triplet My blog's first birthday is today! :) Be Fur boots in October Tally Weijl model! September (8) August (10) July (9) June (11) May (6) April (14) March (7) February (5) January (6) 2009 (21) December (6) November (6) October (9)
Festy inspiration outfit travel Festy in press london party accessories street style New York Fashion Week, men fashion bloggers fashion show diary shoes videoblog fashion week Marks and Spencer London Fashion Week bag Festy in Tally Weijl Gossip Girl blogs collection dining interview Springfield Cooperation Paris Fashion Week illustration
Enci world
Nadja Seale .Lily Bloom


No comments:

Post a Comment