Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (old version): I love the Bobbi primers because of their skin color is


From time to time I like to relaying the sminkcuccaimat, and as we do so by the way is not better than the end of the year, like last year so this year I reviewed the sminkszekciómat and sorted out those we love the best this year. I hope it will be useful to you also! :) Makeup mouth. Catrice Ultimate Colour Intense Lipstick: I never thought that I would find myself perfect nude color lipstick drogériás a la carte band line, so I would like to thank the Catricenek Hey Nude! árnyalatért! Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother: Also associated with this brand of PACS so surprisingly successful Clarins dupe-over, the autumn season kirobbanthatatlan bag I was a resident. Max Factor Colour Elixir Gloss Lip gloss: Do you remember the Max Factor Silk Gloss szájfényeire? So this is just as nice creamy smell the awful fine silky texture, and not the least bit sticky. If you would be a little more durable, never seeking is not about other nude lip gloss ... Viva Glam MAC Lipstick Rihanna: Although due to the matte texture with a hair dryer to open a real bitch red color, and the amount received from the price also goes to the right place. Worship! (Test it here) Bobbi Brown Stick Art: A precise lips to draw him to marvel at all times. The colors are beautiful and durable! (Test it here) Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Envy Sculpting: The lipstick queen Estee year brought the envy of people, it was difficult not to declare him enthusiastically. To their own opinion and KM quote: "Three words: Tom Ford And another dupe.. a la carte band Cheaper" (test it here)
Bobbi Brown Palette Surf & Sand: This is the palette that makes all the other natural palettámon túladtam (well, the Too Faced Naked Eyen is not ... ^^). Originally released in the summer time, now I got this for Christmas is the festive make-up, so you can take advantage of the complaint can not be! (Test it here)
I need the powder! Eye Shadow: a la carte band Hungarian, but not the little sour, a little yellow way, but really addictive, easy-to-use, super colors available powders a la carte band satírozható be imagined. His favorite a la carte band is the hue of Missy, Tan, Dark Chocolate and Olive ... (test it here)
Food Mineral Skin Color Mascara Brow fixed: If cheap and good spiral eyebrow shaping is needed, I still winning a la carte band in Korea! This version is cool natural color to the eyebrows and superbly holds its shape well, that small, easy to use keféjéről not to speak.
Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner: New product, I love the stuff which makes Korean makeup. Is little more than 1,000 ft, and a pigmented, creamy and durable that many high end pencil hide in shame. Face make-up
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Liquid: Despite the wallet-friendly versions include the exceptionally good quality. Dries quickly, cover well, but the thinnest of coverage, and very naturally show on my skin! (Test it here)
By Terry Cellularose Lumi-Brightening Serum CC: It was only this year I got to know the brand, but you're my heart you stole the rose fragrance, luxury-packed beauty of jóságaival. It is under the CC is a second ash, healthy glowing skin conjure, a la carte band and not only in itself, but also anointed over other makeup works great!
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (old version): I love the Bobbi primers because of their skin color is beautiful, and a well-struck colors look good in any light condition. This year, almost only used this little stick - itself a super, but it can be combined with tinted moisturizer, sunscreen such as, and hyper-friendly bag.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Perfect Topping shade): Blush, bronze highlighter instead of paying and I used almost all year round, which is funny because it is hardly visible, a la carte band so I suspect that we will be even more years <3 great friendship
Current favorite is Fuszekli Tex Goat milk soap, I use arctisztításra. Serious surprised to see that how sensitive my skin is perfect. I enjoyed reading the assembly a la carte band as bathing soap to me quite new. For this purpose, I also really like the subtle aroma, creamy and with plenty of soap suds. Point ran out today Oriflame Amazonia soaps, a la carte band had already been made by Alterra Aloe vegetable oil soap. Cancel Reply
Good low post, I really like the soaps! How come we have not heard the Love2Smile products? Anyway, the Olivia soaps not tried yet? Are available in fine fragrance and good, creamy froth is compared to natural products. Cancel Reply
The catrice Le Grand Bleu mauve eye shadow pen it all for me! A dream to get to eat all day long lasting in my eyes, and when I run, or even beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment