Thursday, May 8, 2014

Judith Dern Danish Food


Yes, my day consists of simple rituals. Each of them have their time and place. Morning coffee or black tea with lemon ritual of the evening summery wine, shoes or bare feet ritual. And finally, one of the most beloved, but for a time forgotten, linas sandwich and now once again revived - with a book in the evening ritual, sinking the White couch.
Sometimes, reading the minute I stop and drink the evening silence. linas sandwich Cool and bright, linas sandwich in addition to listening to translated pages and briefly pakšteliu whisper in his forehead. Now I understand, so it seems my happiness. I smell it. And I can touch. And then come back with a clear heart, thoughts, and again stir your book. G eriausi those evenings when both silence their accumulated read every book. This always sivaizdavau their idyll.
Read learned early. Very early. The truth is, I learned at the same - with the help of her dad patiently and great love. And since then I have become the most expensive book assets. More expensive for everything. Probably when I was not yet four, the parents did not think that ever more than fiction I love cookbooks. In fact, I think that in childhood and adolescence in the morning to come under mountains linas sandwich of books and kitchen world seemed so alien and inhospitable. While his mother carefully waged recipe linas sandwich notebook secretly vartydavau.Grožėjausi her dainty little handwriting linas sandwich and a few colored in Soviet magazines and newspapers neckline paveikslėliais.Tą a notebook with the same gusto and much more love I've been today.
Kitchens became sick with the disease much later. In the evenings until midnight enjoyed Lithuanian literary classics (so far no one surpassed me Granauskas R., Lithuanian and best novels of my heart will always remain V. Mykolaičio - Putin's "Altars linas sandwich in the shade, and K. Borutos" This edition), and in the morning to pusrytinių puff pastry croissants with chocolate, reading became my own culinary magazines, whose mother had amassed a vast network. Page after page, picture after picture, and compelled them to check our upcoming menu. Although only baked pastries. Such was my east. It is like they are today, eight years. Only magazines and books I've been already in your home. And planning between us two menus.
Some of Indre GP magic called bloggers to open their bookshelves and other bloggers to readers, I thought that perhaps I do not have anything to show. Well, maybe a few books and I pull into the light of day, but it is worth to see. Because my kitchen book - a source of inspiration. Of which products are rare, but cook. Although much more fun to flip through linas sandwich them, to enjoy the read. The best therapy and comfort, when not in the mood, and the earth will show slides out from under your feet - to take in the hands of a mountain of books and pages to run until the bad thoughts get lost among the thousands of recipes and disappear somewhere in the air.
"Culina Mundi - the last birthday gift from a man who constantly zyzia:" Why do you need both books? '. Severe. linas sandwich Weighs 5 kg, and to my knowledge, is the second most difficult in terms of weight cookery book. At least selling Amazon.com website (the hardest The Big Fat Duck Cookbook). More than 1,000 pages and 500 recipes from around the world. I am happy from the thought to bearing and caramelized linas sandwich apples recipe by the book - divine. On the other hand, just tried a few recipes, because it is very difficult to pull off the shelf for a while and prescription strength.
"New recipes for the spoon" - the book, which was once withheld linas sandwich part of his modest linas sandwich salary. Pretty, colorful photography, lovely paper, large format and clear recipes. Everything linas sandwich I demand from a good book. Cover only a marginal, but who cares about that cover the inside - a real treasure. Well, maybe not quite the treasure, but the recipes really quite easy, some more complex and interesting, but all, how many have tried - simple and pavykstantis the first time. True, not everyone fascinated.
Lino Samen "cookbook" in my home atisdūrusi as a reward. Large, nice and tight. Recipes and combinations of ingredients - interesting, some quite traditional, some new and rarely encountered (turkey pudding with chanterelles "and" Lithuanian rustic rabbit steak), and some - believe linas sandwich (Apple cottage cheese with homemade ice cream, pizza with pears and shrimp "or" Lens cakes with tomato jam). Recipes for non-routine, more suitable for festive dinner. This is perhaps the biggest disappointment, because culinary book makes you want to enjoy and use it every day instead of 3 times a year. Avoid buying itself.
Judith Dern Danish Food & Cooking "- the youngest resident of my bookshelves. For the second year, I admire Scandinavian cuisine, but to get a Scandinavian gastronomic and flip through books lost. Pasidovanojau yourself Orie month, not learned very joyful tidings. linas sandwich Heartbreak

No comments:

Post a Comment