Friday, May 2, 2014

Sometimes I think I


Sometimes I think I'm quite mannish. Although maybe the opposite? For gone to the store to buy shoes or shirts, mostly home parsitįsiu another recipe book, old or chafing dish tastier piece of cheese. Pykstuosi with him, Argue, but otherwise to me send it though, do not go.
Did not say anything to me at all fun Fan the colorful racks of dresses, finger or suede leather handbags kabinoj rage against the mirror. aexequo But much more fun in clothes shops brought to read books kngyną, Flea and rewind through a German street, where mozzarella di Buffalo at hand.
The truth about the books. Come to them, each worth the money spent. Such a very safe and cherished. But are those which are worth 100 times more than they spent. It happened with Dorie Greenspan 2 knygom aexequo "Around My French Table" and "Baking: From My Home to Yours," in my hands during the campaign derived just miserable $ 5.98 instead of the usual $ 80.00.
And if the addition to the extent they contained information ... Anąvakar sklaidydama "Around My French Table" pages before going to bed I thought that I could give to anyone of all its books, and the two remain together with the Larousse Gastronomique. All three would be enough for me, for the children and still remain anūkam. Best ever done in my notebook investment.
French region west of Paris famous for its apples and milk products, including butter, cream, aexequo Camembert cheese and sour cream. Dorie says that this recipe is also perfect for the pork.
2 tablespoons Calvados or brandy
A shallow bowl or plate, combine the flour with a little salt and pepper. A paper towel to dry the chicken breasts, then on both sides of the well-Roll them in flour, if necessary, shake off excess flour.
In a large, deep skillet over medium heat melt butter, add the oil and heat the well. Stir in the chicken aexequo (if a lot of meat, stir-fry a few times), aexequo cook for about 3 minutes or until browned, then turn over and cook for another 3 minutes.
Place peeled and diced apples, very finely chopped onions and sliced mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper, mix well and cook for about 1 minute.
Increase the heat, add the brandy (Calvados, if you have one) and heat until the alcohol has evaporated (another minute). Pour in the cream and simmer until the cream will reduce by a quarter. Remove from heat, if necessary, also add the salt and pepper.
In a shallow bowl, mix the flour with some salt and pepper. With a paper towel, aexequo dry the chicken breasts dry the, then dredge them through the flour, coating both sides lightly and shaking off the excess flour.
In a large, deep Skillet over medium-high, heat the butter and oil. When the butter melts, add the chicken breasts, in batches if Necessary. aexequo Cook for 3 minutes, or until browned on the bottom, then turn and cook an additional 3 minutes.
Weekend joy * Film: watched a long time ago to do something good, but I remembered "The Chorus" (2004). I recommend. * Melody: Dave Mathews & Carlos Santana "Love of My Life." * Photography: Anna Williams * Readings # 1: summer and starts again with Ray Bradbury's "Dandelion aexequo Wine." * Readings # 2: James Beard Award winner. * Location: Deivydas Praspaliauskis "Bay Leaf. * Discovery of homemade bread restaurant bay leaf * video: a story for tomorrow. * Recipe: Cucumber and vanilla jam * industrious potato balcony * good: Herriot aexequo Grace Project "For the Love of Pie." * Design: aexequo trendy sushi lovers * eyes: Annual exhibition "Lithuanian Press Photography 2012 * frankofilams: The best baguette in Paris * blog: fresh and fantastic the food dept. * Keywords: Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. Samuel Beckett * Sunday Schedule: old new "Food & Wine". Have a sunny week!
I also come (not just a recipe book) when it comes to where the money atsispresti permit. '' Do I shoe you so desperately need? After all, everyone says the book so good.'' Finally, aexequo I remain with nothing. : D June 2, 2012
Oh, how I made you understand the Christmas tree! Books from the disease ... another pair of shoes I can resist, but vat good book - no way ... And the bar itself, and the beautiful I try to reach an agreement, the result is zero. Whenever aexequo I see a book that I want to, I can no longer sleep quietly :-) I even read their return aexequo back, because as much as siunciuosi, you can not guess, and read it to be anything aexequo other then not to engage in post :-) required reading books :-) June 2, 2012
Ha, not always reading your records I can see myself, but this time - 100%. Forgive myself aexequo the purchase of books, aexequo if the

No comments:

Post a Comment