Thursday, November 13, 2014

about English Anki Barcelona benny lewis happy café con leche Camino Celia Cruz che Sudaka diploma


The mnemonics is nothing more than the art of remembering. And what you want is a very, very learner to remember? IIIG, words. The people instinctively look for ways on how can a problem, it is difficult to remember the word, and it is either successful or not. For example, it was very easy for me to remember the word "juego", which is a game, simply because I started my favorite show, Game of Thrones watch in Spanish, with the Spanish title "Juego de Tronoša". Every time I would say play, I imagine, as the screen rolls in the Spanish or label and a deep male voice suddenly called out to Juego de Tronoša. ponderosa breakfast buffet
If you do not have something ponderosa breakfast buffet that I could speak to knit a thousand times more difficult it will be to remember ... I still do not know what "Aun" the Spanish word. Ankit seen a thousand times, but you never know. Leech became too :)
If you manage to consciously create a conscious link, however, you are guaranteed success. The first is the conscious "Build-a-word-story-around" -kísérletem recently ponderosa breakfast buffet fell and made me realize how much power there is in my hands. It also shows:
How did we get here? Tocar The sound reminded me of a toucan, a colorful beautiful bird. What is this bird doing? Érintget the beak of a musical instrument (see the trick? Two birds with one stone!), Which happens to be a sitar (because it came first to mind). Where? The Alhambra concert hall (hence jumped on). The rest of the details ponderosa breakfast buffet are not so important, I feel that's enough for this illustration ...
He listened, just as background music. I picked ponderosa breakfast buffet up my head and 1: 05 in length. It was not my intention interpretation of the song, but I heard crystal clear, that says: "Me gusta tocar guitarra ..." I like the rabid mouse yyyy ééértem this !!! *. * Guaranteed gratifying sense of achievement ponderosa breakfast buffet ...
Posted by on 03/25/2012 in nearaa effectively, inspiration, sense of achievement, learning about music and Tagged joy, foreign language, mnemonics, Mnemonic, language, language learning, spanish, words, learning.
Such "couplings" useful idiot of a teacher. ponderosa breakfast buffet I'll never forget, as the high school Spanish teacher constantly drawn and pointed, ponderosa breakfast buffet grinned, as if he had been playing activity. :)
Of course that makes sense! :) And you're absolutely right; Moreover, many "lefordítatatlan" word / phrase in every language ..
Search for: Recent Posts Sweet Street ball Castellers ponderosa breakfast buffet breakfasts in Barcelona Catalan style Montserrat Why I love living here? Category recommending lifestyle my food and drink administration schedule ponderosa breakfast buffet Barcelona though blablabla blog I use mood effectively progress report free inspiration Internet jajmostmilesz criticism apartment attractions motion language change language learning in general parks sense of word learning technology Uncategorized trip hilarious video website Music Archives October 2012 September 2012 2012 August 2012 of July. June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012
about English Anki Barcelona benny lewis happy café con leche Camino Celia Cruz che Sudaka diploma documentary el camino theory lecture Fail film translation ponderosa breakfast buffet if you listen to mood status report lobster cheers foreign language for free free inspiration inygenes Japanese juhé good food culture café apartment Latin Livemocha, Inc. sights Michel Thomas motion music nat King Cole nemjó language change language learning language teaching German Pimsleur program polyglycolic polyglot Spain Spanish sports words supersonic card learning ponderosa breakfast buffet about sea travel card funny music video town living my life interesting food restaurant joy Subscribe to our schedule ...
I teach English in my friends Kitti Re: Festa Major de Gràcia https://twitter.com/#!/spanyolul member! Woohoo! 1 year ago back from the Oktoberfest in Germany .. I LOVE !! 2 years ago RT @ omy: "When someone asks Which book, a CD, a computer program or website is best to learn from, I say," All of Them "" http://t.co/9mD ... 2! Spanish munkatempo years ago: 10 pm came and still working on teveszerelok .. (only one cable to be guided two homes ..: D) two years ago and Game of Thrones / for breakfast .. :) http: // t. co / 2 years ago MA8U8BHj Followspanyolul
% D blogger likes this:

No comments:

Post a Comment