Thursday, November 13, 2014

... Just before I speak ... I would believe that I died! : D devouring the little gig, yesterday I


Heyho! :) Hello again everyone, now the third zaklathatom the spiritual world were tranquil, so please apologize in advance that if lecsúsznátok pöcegödrébe deepest soul. See you there! saldes : D Today I finally passed the last lifeguardos day, and I can tell you about it, that made sure that you also hate finally: D Well, not hate or anything, but I really wiping away tears of joy right now ... Muhahahahaaa So what also made Mama ?! I could finally talk to Mom! :) And also like her blog, so thanks for Mamma to read, and kisses! * Yesterday's happening yet, but we managed saldes to exchange one million girl's sweater, the "I" S ... dear today were killing annoying kids ... Of course, all that I had shot splashed the water (frost) I was a death in my already just closed and when the "Temple" place called walking up and down the busy, when one of the children began to guide me one sprinkler ... Of course, I became mentally ill, then nicely also whistled him in the Hungarian folk tales, and radicle saldes after realizing saldes that we close just climbed. Anyway they will not be missed. the end of the course saldes could not have been more better to pull away, but finally saldes ends Ohhhh, moreover, my day is Friday, so I'm trying to take advantage of pihizni, go shopping, and the chance to view a great reception, "How?" post too: D Good night, and good morning evribádi! *
Greetings to all my readers some expensive Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin from! :) The flight successfully survived, but now it is measured ...
... Just before I speak ... I would believe that I died! : D devouring the little gig, yesterday I came home and slept particularly well, but all ...
Main
HOW utáltasd yourself with room mates? - Czech style
About Me
2014 (1) March (1) 2013 (47) November (3) January (1) September (7) August (5) July (5) September (13) No title! Jupppiiiiii! :) KEEP CALM! Bedaráltak ... 4 weeks ago in America! :) Nati go to a restaurant. Nati go to the cinema! Randomságosság - 5 day events aquaparkozz HOW ?! - American-style baby Toucan Recently, again! HOW utáltasd yourself with room mates? - CSE FUCK FUCK FUCK ... Last OC May (13)


No comments:

Post a Comment