Wednesday, April 8, 2015

- Madam you were wrong - says veterinarian woman who asked him to review - I treat animals, and you

CONTINUING WEDDING SOAP Tanja Savic: Lila tears as she sang a song that was supposedly la bottega lille devoted wife ?!
DIFFICULT TO SINGER FOR hit what's in the trunk: Tanja Savic this surprised many ... VIDEO
0 ONLY DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING: The groom went to the hospital for examination and after three days he died ... News - 08.04.2015 - 20:03:46
Touching CONFESSIONS BEST BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WORLD: Why I changed my faith ... a shoebox FOUND 95,000 DOLLARS: la bottega lille And this is the story of ...
MEXICO: Brave hiker its move impressed people around the world VIDEO
In the restaurant all nervous girl in the restaurant pays the waiter: - Please replace me this dish! - What's the problem, ma'am? What's wrong? - I put the photo of the dishes on Facebook before 10 minutes and still did not anyone lajkao.
Judge gives instructions to the witness: - I warn you to speak only what you see and not what you hear. Okay? - OK! - Okay. When were you born? - It can not tell you! - How you can say? - Well, I just heard about it, I have not seen ...
- Madam you were wrong - says veterinarian woman who asked him to review - I treat animals, and you need to go to the doctor. - Wrong? When you wake in the morning disheveled I like the chicken, on the way to work hanging on the tram as a monkey on a branch, in the company I work like a mule, my husband says come on kitty evening and the morning yelling get up cow. Did you have ...


No comments:

Post a Comment