Thursday, April 23, 2015

Select Category: Where to? SOCIETY - NETHERLANDS - CULTURE - MEDIA - IN THE OLDEN VOLKSCHKEUCKEN -


Select Category: Where to? SOCIETY - NETHERLANDS - CULTURE - MEDIA - IN THE OLDEN VOLKSCHKEUCKEN - MUSIC - CARE - LIVE - PRIVACY - COMPLOT THINK - HEALTH - EDUCATION - TRANSPORTATION - LAW - TECHNOLOGY POLICY - CAMPAIGN - INFORMATION - LOCAL - BEARING - WAR AND TERRORISM - CORRUPTION - FASCISM AND (NEO) NAZISM salade bar - xenophobia and racism abroad - AFRICA - AUSTRALIA salade bar - ASIA - EUROPE - ISRAEL - USA ECONOMY - (TORT) WORK - BANKS - ECONOMIZE OTHER - ACTION - CLASSICS salade bar - JOKES / CARTOONS - INTERVIEWS - ENTRY - The neighbors - ABSOLUTE bullshit - at the counter WITH .... ........ - COMMUNICATION HISTORY NATURE AND ENVIRONMENT - ENERGY AND CLIMATE - AGRICULTURE AND FISHERIES - ANIMALS
NETHERLANDS SOCIETY CULTURE MEDIA IN THE OLDEN VOLKSCHKEUCKEN MUSIC CARE LIVING PRIVACY COMPLOT THINK HEALTH EDUCATION LAW TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY POLICY INFORMATION CAMPAIGN LOCAL POLL WAR AND TERRORISM, CORRUPTION AND FASCISM (NEO) NAZISM xenophobia and racism ABROAD AFRICA AUSTRALIA ASIA EUROPE ISRAEL USA ECONOMY (TORT) WORK BENCHES ECONOMIZE OTHER ACTION CLASSICS JOKES / CARTOONS INTERVIEWS salade bar ENTRY At the neighbors COMPLETE bullshit at the bar ............ COMMUNICATION WITH HISTORY NATURE AND ENVIRONMENT ENERGY salade bar AND CLIMATE AGRICULTURE AND LIVESTOCK ANIMALS
Laurent Bruning Apr 19, 2015 More Than Three-Chord Guitar du Jour: Focus 2015-04-19T20: 46: 28 + 00: 00 More Than Three-Chord Guitar du Jour, MUSIC
No but say the time is now right that there is a noise coming from the left hassles with punk, soul, rock and roll and so forth in terms of all those indecent music of the mob on this site. As if there is no good here shaven decent people write! Too much hair is a choice! At least in some places than.
In the late sixties and early seventies, there was the Progressive Rock, also known as Symphonic Rock. Nowadays the music for the developed rechtschmensch. But then indeed the music of leftist alternative people. Now then perhaps become right again, I do not know exactly. Jeremy Clarkson Genesisfan, like me for example. And although car fanatic, I agree with his political (and car) taste disagree. In terms of cars I sit a lot more on the line, James May, so I have an old Rover 1975 standing in a garage.
But back to the music before salade bar I several A4 pages about cars voltyp; I confess, I'm a prog rocker. And I'm here prog stuff items. salade bar But not exclusively. Because I am foremost salade bar guitarist, and from childhood a lot more concerned with playing music than listening. My knowledge of bands and musicians is not as wide as that of several of my fellow editors, because a man has only a limited time and energy listening. A musician can not all the time to sit and listen to music, because his / her ears tired by the time he / she wants to make music himself. And my ears are anyway irritability. So musician means "fuck you all Kutmuziek with you, I'd rather just underway." Hence my limited musical knowledge. But I start with the Progressive Rock because it is there started for me about it, in terms of intensive listening music. Furthermore, I have nowhere to put me firmly, because as soon as I get something recorded on, in terms of creativity, is the beginning of the end.
One of the first forms with which I was faced with in terms of progressive rock Focus, where my five-year-old salade bar brother at fourteen LPs bought from, and I like nine year old in his bedroom so was confronted with.
This song I know - and anyone who has followed this kind of music - out indefinitely, but damn what a flashy live performance, and in nineteen-fucking-three and seventy where you was declared all as guitar when four blue slicks at a reasonable pace could play:
A4 car, at, Brother, DU, end, end, and, focus, guitar, fucking her, I, IS, Jan Akkerman, Sixties, Seventies, You, knowledge, salade bar choice, live, more, man, people salade bar Moe, music, salade bar NOW, elderly, progressive rock, prog rock, right, reasonable, writing, SITE, taste, Soul, symphonic, against, against noise, back, Time, V, for, Weather, www, Youtube
About Laurent Laurent Bruning (1963) became an editor at Krapuul because he by the emergence salade bar of (extreme) right his country recognizes grew gradually gone, and will not rest totd

No comments:

Post a Comment