Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I still hope the


So UTA colleagues and citizens of Arica, to take a few minutes and vote on all browsers all computers with and motivate students to do the same to win and win Gloria Arica. By Alexis Zuniga
Dear friends I read yesterday in the news bulletin of the Day UTA reporting that Dr. Gloria Calaf Sallat was proposed in Terra Women 2009 survey. Saw there also other nominees for other areas of development. They say I can have, I just imported the two areas Dr. Calaf and where competing writer Carmen Berenguer. I voted for them and invite you to do the same. Also, you can only vote once per browser janaza per team, you read that right, only once per browser, so I gave each 6 votes, ie 3 votes in each team, as I opened the vote in Mozilla, Safari and Explorer are browsers I have installed. Why invite you to vote for them? Because I can imagine that having more friends and social networks it will be more helpful, but my candidates, who are people with an endless desire to do things well, do not engage in proselytizing their friends to the vote and I decided to do it for them so we break the learned helplessness and not keep winning these contests who mobilize more friends and nothing more, but those who have given a life by what they do. So UTA colleagues and citizens of Arica, to take a few minutes and vote in all browsers of all teams that have already motivate students to do the same because Arica Chile gives more than some Chileans His infinite wisdom believe. Vote in Terra.cl janaza and do not forget to Calaf and Berenguer.
The comments posted are solely the responsibility of citizens that issue (with name, no nicknames). Any review containing insults, janaza libel and / or slander will not pass the moderation filter.
Smallness show that people in most of his comments. That when we are positive we think negatively about a subject that perhaps janaza not even find work as porr example given. know how and what the research so many years llevade Dr. Calaf on the subject of cancer. As ariqueños we should feel proud of people like her who have chosen to work in our city.
Too bad mood "turncoat". For those who do not know, Dr. Gloria M. Calaf Sarrat is University Professor and Research Scientist. It is one of the few women who are engaged in scientific research internationally, his area of research is breast cancer. Greetings Ah! Washcloth me, for if we cheat, plus you can vote every day ...
I still hope the "biography" mrs. Calaf. Actually I have nothing against it because I do not know, and may have real merit in his favor. But if you are not disclosed ... I agree that the UTA has become a center of political operation Concerta. Several authorities have left it to return after "mission accomplished". And others who have gone badly injured in political contests, located at the UTA a cozy lap. Forgive janaza distrust, but is not free. This impression is endorsed by the fact that transparency has not been present in their web page, so that the community knows who work there, done that activity and how much they earn. The government said that it was an obligation for all public and? Institutions ...
Hi, just wanted to say that this lady nobody knows except St. Elizabeth, I do not understand why campaigns janaza such people, they earn????? I think this diary is not all ariqueños and just wanting to get some other benefits ..... lady has a face that makes me want to start ....!!
Here we see all these Daily-E born as "citizens" and then placed to serve the regime shift must meet the guidelines imposed on them from the regional governments ... to fill these spaces with circulation to the events taking away HOROSCOPES janaza city, today when we are on the verge of the Pillo Sankanudo view Stripes is (on 5 is the judgment we 1) do not move or for charm to touch this issue ... what about the famous "Correspondent" to spend free time ... I hope these diaruchos fix the compass and take the north.
First, who is Alexis Zuniga or Cristián Diáz to give someone both circulation nobody knows ... more over this is the UTA Public COMPANY receiving janaza generous contributions from the government for its main Politico Operator Arica is its Rector Pulido. I think I see this as a way of highlighting some of these captives officials with the intention

No comments:

Post a Comment