Monday, January 6, 2014

Apart from these Phuket, where the javelin engine traffic is flowing backwards, nightly entertainme


Today we say tomorrow, but I can write. Our preference was to Thailand for honeymoon my wife's request. I'm tukan travel not feeling so far east, but now we're tukan travel good riddance I say. I was very impressed with a lot of fun, definitely been the right choice :) Sir, tired but happy after the first day of the 12-hour journey in Bangkok in a way that went down in 1.5 hours by plane from there we went to Phuket. I view during landing unutterable, survivor island as an island green, turquoise sea, a large island of Phuket was opened ... I'm sleepy now. We called the island over the Duangjitt Hotel I have stayed at Patong Beach. The hotel was above my expectations. The room was nice already but no view ... When we woke up the first things we saw tall palm trees, huge leafy plants and big pools, but it's a crowd of people pushing and shoving, but the spa pool as clean, quiet and in the countryside. Some of that stolen camera phone photo is taken from some, but it's also praised. The hotel's garden:
Sure Phuket t necessarily place to be seen islands: Phi Phi Island, Monkey Island, Kahuna Island, tukan travel Maya Bay (Leonardo Di Caprio's Beach movie pulled island), James Bond's movie has turned the island, these regions heaven, heaven is a place on earth that is: ) We purchased the VIP tour that he bought a round 2,400 baht for two people I'm not mistaken. They come and take you from the hotel to the marina are taking, They walk the islands by speedboat. Pure white sands, clear blue sea, lush green trees ... Besides all these, the moments we can not forget the moments that we face with ocean fish while snorkelling enter my skin. We both hands backwards and tugging are each other again since how happy I can not explain ... Just Belgeselerdeki we have seen in fish, yellow, blue stripes, the red, purple, and black-and-white, then the corals, your name we do not know the strange creatures we saw. I saw a de nemo s got mad with joy :) there came out a couple nemo algae distracted distracted :)
Apart from these Phuket, where the javelin engine traffic is flowing backwards, nightly entertainment during peak lush, an island in the ocean. The hotel was very comfortable, get tired from traveling during the day when we were going out again after some rest and go to the pool. Meals full self-seafood gani gani :) Sushi Box A place called went to was awesome, a 1 hour 15 minute tukan travel walk into the buffet where you eat in front of us on the tracks dinner plates of the flow of a restaurant we went to, there is also a very different place was. Plates are browsing all the restaurants at the top of the rails get what you need supplements are doing something when it ran out. I can say the food was heaven for me. Spent 4 days here after motor-touring machines that our ring after Bangkok a departure time has come ... my mind remaining almost my hand to touch up close colorful fish, white sandy beaches, plenty of tropical fruit, fish ... here reluctantly farewell to Bangkok, so I'd love :) I did not know http://ebrueliacik.blogspot.com/
Newer Post Older Post Home
2014 (3) January (3) 2013 (208) December (19) November (13) October (14) September (26) August (13) July (26) June (16) May (21) April (14) March ( 14) February (12) January (20) 2012 (83) December tukan travel (20) November (27) October (15) September (10) August (1) July (6) MAXX Royal Hotel Gadgets brother's beautiful dining table :) Bangkok-Last Notes Honeymoon Diary, Bangkok ... Honeymoon Diary: Thailand ... The first business day after the honeymoon ... June (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment