Wednesday, January 15, 2014

At first I was in love with darker tone wood with black doors (my first love), but her husband has


I created zoo ala carte this blog in order to share and learn things that involve having and maintaining a home!'m Building my house, I'm zoo ala carte realizing a dream, and the dream is good when it is divided. Welcome here in my little corner, welcome to add me, to give pitacos growth and also help those just starting out on this journey of construction or renovation, just like me!
I shall show you the painting of my house, the inner part is ready, I loved it, the room cub chose the color bamboo shoot (was gorgeous, rich color!), The room was exotic gray, nothing more is a rose (pink old style), and I ventured into our room a shade of blue (the blue jeans), (all coral) which was also cool, but all the colors chosen was that I liked least ... but let's talk about painting in another post, because I want to show you and ask pitacos especially in the blue room (I think I'll put up wallpaper p / give up, but what color? zoo ala carte Go aê thinking!) showed rsrsr.Não zoo ala carte internal painting zoo ala carte yet because this week are finishing the exterior paint, hence preferred to wait a cadinquin to show everything is just ... painted out in aged gold color with blank track ice and round balcony in "antique linen".
Today we wanted to chat about KITCHENS;! Ah I have not talked zoo ala carte to you husband and I decided to make the furniture joinery instead of planned store (yes we decided $ $ $) in both budget and did the same projects had a difference of price up to 100% (uláláaa!), at the beginning I was unsure because of the planned zoo ala carte store you see mobile ready, and cabinetmaker not right, at least that we contact saw his workshop, showcase your wooden handles of rails (telescopes) and some photos of work already realizados.Daí think the following, we will make a room first and if we like send to the rest, the guinea pig was the fourth puppy (PRRS poor thing), but it was necessary, taking into consideration the kitchen is integrated into the room, and it would not be cool, would be in the face of certain goal!
I'll show you the location of my room with integrated kitchen, and accepted good pitacos to help me decide the color of the wood or lacquer kitchen of the future (I'm super in doubt) and the best place to share with you is certainly clear PRRS.
My kitchen is white with a matte finish with red inserts only in the area that will hob and hood, then it will follow L-shaped, stone countertop not decided yet, but there are strong indications of being black are Gabriel ok! So will now mulling around ... the room is from that recess ok plaster!
At first I was in love with darker tone wood with black doors (my first love), but her husband has said he likes mixing light color with some white doors (white for me only if type glass glossy), but still not much fell in love with the idea ... actually if you let me I would put a red kitchen with wood, but I am very unsure of churn soon, what do you think? Does red go "hold" all decorating my room, since this is integrated?
Posted by Patricia Milk! at 12:32
Hi Patricia, looking ameii his inspirations, and his will is same as mine. Black stone and dark cabinets, preferably zoo ala carte wood color is very beautiful. And I think if u do so your kitchen will look chic too ... and in light color preferer although the majority to be "clean" your kitchen in dark color will draw more attention on the positive side of course. The number 1,3 and 4 photo I fell in love, and did not plan on putting doors mirrors ... I will to my wish list lol Beeeijus lardaane.blogspot.com.br Delete Reply
I love cooking, also walk behind models to make. I like most of them do, wood is so gorgeous I'm sure you're gonna love. Have to get a good carpenter and reliable, sent to a mobile girl took forever and I had already paid almost tudo.Faça a contract with delivery and with a clause of penalty. Loved his inspirations. Bjos and have a 'great day. Delete Reply
Paty, like you used red in the tablets, I think a white kitchen with wood accents would look lovely! ... tb wood or just think it's wonderful! think well because muuuuitas questions appear in this part! beijosss "The house of Mi" Delete Reply
Patricia, there goes a pitacos: I enjoy woodworking, if the carpenter is good is much better than cabinetry in any decorating magazine you will see that architects always worth joinery. My opinion is that red kitchen is beautiful in the magazine, sickens over time and will let you prey color in the room, it certainly sends the red, laughs ... prefer red accessories. Wood is beautiful and chic, but see if you have enough natural light in the kitchen, it is a matter

No comments:

Post a Comment