Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I have NEVER been to a timeshare presentation breakfast buffet vancouver that has lasted 90 minutes.


Fodor's Weekly : Your expert travel wrap-up Today's Departure : Your daily dose of travel inspiration ( coming soon ) How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant breakfast buffet vancouver information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full Privacy Policy .
Cruise Lines Cruise Ship Reviews News & Features Store Guidebooks breakfast buffet vancouver City Guide Apps Travel Phrase Apps Deals Hotel Deals Airfare Deals Package Deals Car Rental Deals Family Travel Deals Cruise Deals Forums Africa & the Middle East Asia Australia & the Pacific Canada breakfast buffet vancouver Caribbean Europe Mexico & Central America South America United breakfast buffet vancouver States Air Travel Cruises Travel Tips & Trip Ideas Forums Help New! 80 Degrees
Select a Forum [close] Africa & the Middle East Asia Australia & the Pacific Canada Caribbean Europe Mexico & Central America South America United States Air Travel Cruises Travel Tips & Trip Ideas Forums Help
We are going to Cabo San Lucas for 10 days Dec. 1. We were told by a friend that there are timeshare presentations galore available to view different properties there. In the conversation, he said that some of the companies offer you money to explore breakfast buffet vancouver their properties, in exchange for 90 minutes of your time. Does anyone have ANY ideas on this, and are there some that are better breakfast buffet vancouver than others? Where would we find these opportunities, and has anyone experienced breakfast buffet vancouver a presentation?
I have NEVER been to a timeshare presentation breakfast buffet vancouver that has lasted 90 minutes. The shortest has been 2.5 hours, the longest, 5 hours. My ex-husband LOVED timeshare presentations and all the free stuff you got for wasting vacation time. I loathed them. I don't feel a Mexican blanket and a bottle of cheap tequila are worth the hard core sales pitch in exchange for giving up precious hours of my vacation. I have never been offered cash to attend a timeshare presentation in Cabo, but that doesn't mean cash offers don't exist. In Cabo, I attended a presentation the Pueblo Bonito breakfast buffet vancouver Sunset resort; in addition to the free breakfast and a few beers, we got a credit at their spa and a voucher for dinner at the Pueblo Bonito Rose resort. I found that acceptable. I have also attended timeshare presentations at the Villa Del Palmar. I believe we got a discount on a one-day car rental, a voucher for a water taxi to Lover's Beach, and a few other things that escape my memory at the moment. breakfast buffet vancouver If you do attend a timeshare presentation at VDP, DO NOT BUY THERE!!! I am a regretful timeshare owner at the VDP.....
he said that some of the companies offer you money to explore their properties, in exchange for 90 minutes of your time. Pretty common at the upscale properties to get a credit towards breakfast buffet vancouver spending at the resort (I remember the Westin offering $100 towards meals at their restaurants, 'activities' etc), but I can't believe anyone would actually breakfast buffet vancouver offer cash. If there is such a place there will be a line extending to San Jose del Cabo to get in. Common to see offers for big discounts on tours, water activities, etc. Having sat thru one of these (which involves plenty of arm-twisting) I wouldn't do it again for any reason. Where would we find these opportunities First opportunity will be as you get off the plane, then at the rental car office, then in the taxi, then when you check in at your hotel, then 100 more times as you walk the streets. Trust me, you will not lack for "opportunities" to attend time-share breakfast buffet vancouver presentations in Cabo.
TimeShares are like Herpes they are the gift that keeps on giving and not in a good way... I have been there done that and lost the T-Shirt Maintenance fees are the killer they never go away if yo do not pay them (for years the full amount) they will RUIN your credit so AVOIS like the plague! Boiler Plate sales tactics and crap places can ruin a trip.
My breakfast buffet vancouver DH likes to do these also for the freebies. We only got cash once in Puerto Vallarta, when we asked for it as part of the deal before we went to the presentation. breakfast buffet vancouver The last several years, I have put my foot down and refuse to do these any more. A big waste of time for being treated breakfast buffet vancouver like garbage once they realize you have no intention of buying. I don't want to waste my vacation time and DH finally is on the same page with me. In Cabo, Mayan Palace/Grand Mayan are notorious for being really nasty. It is true, you will be hit up constantly. We were even hit up as we waited at a bus stop! We do own a timeshare though, at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and love it. But knowing what I know now, you can rent these same places on the internet and not be out the up front money and annual fees. By the way, we will be in Cabo same time as you!!
I have never been to one and will never go. My understanding is they are NEVER just the 90 minutes promised. It's an ugly business and nothing I'd ever get involved with. You will be constantly hit up by timeshare reps, starting at t

No comments:

Post a Comment