Thursday, August 21, 2014

XHTML: You can use these tags:


Lately I'm in the mood for unusual combinations, in particular between sweet and savory, fruit and vegetables. Who said you can not put the mango along with the onion? At first I did not believe it myself, but one day my friend Bianca tells me "Cami test, you can not understand what mango and onion !!," and then I tried it. When I tasted them I was careful that I chewed, I continued to eat those orange cubes along with the red onion finely chopped and I realized that was really good! From that time I started sizzler buffet a series of experiments and combinations "strange" that have as their common thread fruits and vegetables in the same dish, soon you will also tell others. Today's recipe is something really simple, almost embarrassing, the most difficult task and slicing the ingredients. These slices of salmon with mango and onion, and arugula with avocado and onion. A delicious appetizer, unusual, tempting and of course to everyone. If you want you could also do some rolls and serve as a second light in a summer dinner, or during a picnic. So even in this case the mantra minimum sizzler buffet effort, maximum results and many compliments respected.
What you need is nothing more than good smoked salmon, mango and avocado sizzler buffet cut into cubes, arugula and chopped onion. Place it on a few slices of mango salmon with onion, and on the other two leaves of arugula, avocado and onion thin. Easy and delicious
May be of interest ... Bulgur with Feta and Vegetables. Why a colorful table is a table more good Lasagna Salmon carpaccio of Rapa, Poached Egg and Truffle Yes, it's Tofu! Leave a Comment
XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> sizzler buffet <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> sizzler buffet <the datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Recent Comments on Valentin Hazelnut Biscotti X-Mas Style. How to start a cake and get to the biscuits chocolate decorations on Soup Sweet Potato and Spinach Lasagna on this domain Salmon carpaccio of Rapa, Poached Egg and Truffle Cheesecake Aunt patrician of part II ... the real one. With peaches and papaya. Aunt of His Majesty the patrician "Cheescake" First part


No comments:

Post a Comment