Saturday, August 23, 2014

Lilly in the kitchen


's First fall cook something first time eating avocado and avocado.Am ve bought avocado and let it bake it was too hard and I think I left too much but for me it was only good for the core was a maioneza.La first glance I liked the looks but honestly I did not like the taste of avea.Am been looking avocado recipes and flipping all over the blogosphere I found this recipe appealed to me because it was tone and I thought surely must be good and change his taste tonul.Asa has been changed and I liked the taste but honestly have not attracted me to this fruit called avocado.Deci amateur avocado think this recipe will like to say eu.Dar not longer wakkerzeel and give you the recipe! Ingredients: 1 avocado 1 can of tuna (160gr) 2 boiled eggs 1 small onion 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon lemon juice some parsley salt pepper Preparation: Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pulp after the drizzle with lemon juice
I crushed avocado pulp with a fork, then I rubbed until it became a boil 2 eggs pasta.Am I let it cool and then I put the yolks and oil in this mixture and mix well until you have built
judy ha detto ...
Looks good .... I'm not great friends with avocado wakkerzeel but this recipe attracts me know !!! At provero !!! PS.Ce happened Taricone ??? I heard that there is among us ..... 29 giugno 2010 !! Pity 7:49
Yes my dear Judy is no longer among us even cried a little this morning that I'm very sorry that disappeared between wakkerzeel us so repede.Ce happen paracadutism doing a course and probably was not open parachute and fell and broke everything in it, the intervention lasted 9:00 but with no result and last night at around 2 died, sorry i do not know what my vb pared to stop him as I grab crying: God forgive him! 29 giugno 2010 7:59
admit your salad looks great dear Gabriela. no I never ate avocado till now .... would be appropriate to take a walk club.am hand my husband who does not like this fruct.dar I try goacamole as seen from Pansy blog and this recipe with ton.apoi give me the parerea.pupici 29 giugno 2010 10:08
Well let's wakkerzeel do it whenever I wanted to buy my husband and said, "Get yourself, but do not you like" them and this time I took that until you try You do not know not? try and then tell me how you found it! kiss! 29 giugno wakkerzeel 2010 11:47
honestly seems very much interesting recipe and I think to try. I have experiences with avocado stiff when I took 15 years ago. back then were cooking and internet broadcasts could not be it. finally threw that one can not eat it not occurred to me to cook it knew not change their taste. I later learned that if you mix it with something, take the taste without problems. but I was afraid to try. My avocado was a slight smell of chlorine. can still was not ripe. nor that I would not know. 29 giugno 2010 1:53 p.m.
do not let more daring recipes, wakkerzeel I love you young talented and full of surprises today or tomorrow I will post some awards to trci on me to take them, that they so richly deserve, no I have not used the avocado so far 05 luglio 2010 1:48
Look, this recipe with avocado not know. Even a similar version ... I am a fan and avocado. I put it in salads, and if it is suitable for baking and enhanced by lemon or orange juice is excellent! wakkerzeel I really wakkerzeel try recipe! A beautiful week, Gabriela! wakkerzeel 05 luglio 2010 11:46
"Salt in food"
Christ has risen!
1 anno fa
Donuts sheet (post)
3 giorni fa
SOUL -Kitchen photography
Cake for Magda
1 dining fa
Lilly in the kitchen
Tart cherry, strawberry and vanilla cream
1 giorno fa
Salsapariglia
1 anno fa
1 March (1) leavened dough (5) yeast doughs Near (1) leavened dough focaccia (1) sweet dough (5) tender wakkerzeel dough (1) early dough (HALLOWEEN) (1) tender dough cheese (2) Pastry early / HALLOWEEN wakkerzeel ) (1) Salty dough (1) Antipasti avocado salad (1) Appetizers Pumpkins (1) APPETIZERS (10) Appetizers Broccoli (1) Appetizers Meat (1) Appetizers sausages (1) Appetizers stuffed tomatoes (one ) APERITIVE gelatin (1) cold appetizers (1) early starters and doughs (1) Appetizer and dessert (1) burn SOS (1) Brasov HOLIDAY (1) pudding, salted (1) my birthday (1) gifts Andreea's Day (1) Day gifts groom (1) Meat (6) MEAT ETC onions (1) Meat sauce (1) meat sauce GORGONZOLA (1) CHICKEN (2) meat and vegetables (1) meat and sauces (1) MEAT ... (1) Potato (1) potatoes and TARTA apple (1) AND CHICKEN SOUP cream (1) SOUPS (4) PANCAKES (1) COMPETITION (1) Cauliflower and Rice (2) Prawns (1) Crosta (1) CURR

No comments:

Post a Comment