Saturday, August 23, 2014

Or 2 greedy creams made from avocado, a salt, a variant of the classic guacamole and the other as a

Avocado one and two - Vegan blog - Vegan Recipes - vegan - Cruelty Free
Or 2 greedy creams made from avocado, a salt, a variant of the classic guacamole and the other as a perfect sweet dessert, both completely raw! Sorry for the horrible picture, but the others were worse ... Ingredients for savory version: 1/2 avocado (110 grams weighed clean) 1 fuji apple (weighing 92 g clean) 1 leek (22 g weighed clean) 20 g of lemon juice cumin salt pimenton koud (a little!)
Procedure: I started with the sweet version because I like to blend the ingredients in salt water without washing the mixer so as to leave a trace too mysteriously sweet and salty savory ingredients ... here is the fact in the company of traces koud chocolaty ... Put in a blender then the 'avocado and apple cut in pieces, cocoa, vanilla, hazelnut paste and chopped dates or the dates that you have previously shredded or even better chopped and put in a bowl covered with a little water (let it soak at least 3-4 hours) . Whisk in several occasions in order to obtain a smooth cream, place in bowls and sprinkle with a little 'chopped hazelnuts or if you prefer a few whole hazelnuts. To obtain a paste of dates softer and therefore more easily frullabile you can put the dates in water the night before, if you choose this method keep them in the refrigerator koud or in a bowl covered with a saucer koud or even better in a glass jar closed with his cover. For the savory version of the same process brought together all the ingredients in a blender koud and blend until smooth and creamy. Garnish with a sprinkling of pimenton further, red on green has a beautiful color effect! I bought it thinking it was the pimenton paprika, I discovered instead that it is the Spanish paprika, though I've never tasted it and I find it simply space! It is not too spicy but at the same time has an exotic taste, in short, try it ...
Viewpoint: I was playing with the idea of doing a classic guacamole, but not being in season I did not have tomatoes in the house; I went in search of something sour and I've come up with the fuji apple that is quite unlike the delights koud acidina and in fact the result was remarkable!
The Step 2: Lately I've been sweeten almost everything with the method of the paste of dates; you can proceed in different ways, if you need a more compact texture you as described in this recipe, koud or if the preparation bears a slight texture more like jam starts, always the day before, equal weight of water and dates (or prunes , dried apricots, figs, well dried fruit you prefer) in glass jar in the fridge and the next day you blend getting a raw kind of jam that you can either use it as a normal jam, and use to sweeten your desserts raw!
The picture is rather nice !! attract a lot this dips! But we do not have anything for a good relationship with the avocado we can not just let pleasure unfortunately! The try for our mother who adores him instead
That love of formaggettooooo !!! Give it to me here that the pappus immediately in a ... lalisecondo! Instead Dino me eat it with kisses !!! (Note that it is more little doll Pepi ...)
Sorry Darma, koud I commented here the sformaggio of Giopepi I was wrong! Anyway I was going to make you my compliments koud for these delicious dips that I can already see the place of honor on my table ... Brava. Kisses
darma these are beautiful salsine..ma alas I too am a friend of the avocado ... .anch'io use your own method of super natural sweeteners! using precisely koud apricots, koud figs, prunes and dates. with these fruits pureed also do the custard which for me is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!
nica thanks! yes, it is a journey, and you start to replace the sugar, then also replace sweeteners, in a little 'I will feed on fruit naaaaa ... I can not, I love sweets too !!
Darmasin think that the avocado we tried to do a hair mask once !! But we have a little 'perfect it, because he had not entirely convinced !! But like flavor koud that time we liked !! haha was quite covered from the rest ... a bacioneeee: *
brave! I'd like to do something x moisturizing body, the first time I used it taken from the euphoria of discovery koud I tried to spalmarmene a bit 'him saw what was buttery, but the result was not good. ...
Notify me of new comments via email
Silvia82 on Goulash you do not expect Lullaby_84 Chili Chili Lali_64 koud vegan vegan vegan Lali_64 of Tiramisu with raspberry on Lali_64 Dinner leftovers Lali_64 of Milk noccios

No comments:

Post a Comment